Formula fitting recurve riser from Hoyt.
2019 COLOURS NOW AVAILABLE! LIMITED STOCKS ONLY!
- Increased riser width for reduced side to side movement during release and increased stability.
- Featuring the classic Earl Hoyt Geometry - a favourite for over 30 years. See related items for High Performance Geometry version.
- 25" and 27" riser length available.
- Formula fitting limbs for improved limb alignment and a super stable shooting platform.
- Collet type tiller bolts give increased security, keeping the tiller bolt centred in the pocket whatever the conditions.
- Modular stainless steel weight system (available separately) allows for extra weight to be added to the riser, giving the feel and stability you want. Fits cleanly into riser cut-outs for a seamless look. See related items below.
- Upgraded VertaTune clicker plate allowing for tuneable pressure button height and a secure pressure button position.
- Pro series adjustment dowels for standard left and right adjustability, plus independent limb tuning with micro adjustments.
- Available in a full range of Hoyt's classic anodized and powder coated colour options.
||25" or 27"
||25": 1215grams/ 2.68lbs 27": 1288grams/ 2.84lbs
||RH or LH
||Anodized/ Powder Coated