Premium wooden arrow shafts from Rose City.
- Port Orford Cedar construction - a favourite among traditional archers for decades.
- Hand selected for the best grain structure.
- Spine matched and suitable for a range of sizes.
- Provided in a long, 32" uncut length.
- 5/16th diameter.
- Excellent strength, straight grain, elasticity and perfect physical weight to spine ratio.
Attention: Please note that the higher weight cedar shafts per diameter are hard to get and therefore will not be available at all times. Please see our stock levels as listed. Nature simply doesn't produce a large amount of higher spine weights and therefore you may need to opt for a larger diameter or different quality to get your required spine.