- Premium recurve competition sight.
- Unique carbon bar design radically reduces vibration through material and shape.
- Carbon bar available in two versions (A or B) to best work with your bow.
- “A” type extension recommended for bows over 45lbs or those who prefer the balance of a heavier sight.
- Ultra-secure mounting system for reliable hold and large knob for ease of use.
- Sight pin mount features toolless adjustment for easier changes in the field.
- Double mount design models also available, which allows for shorter elevation bar for reduced mass weight and vibration, while maintaining usability over a wide range of distances.
||RH or LH
|Vertical bar length:
||8-32 (standard recurve scope or pin)
||1/32" per revolution/ 1/640" per click